Pages

Sunday, November 23, 2014

my secret love for you

my heart is telling me to write about you.
but i cant 
it also tells me to go talk to you
but i just make eye contact instead.
i hope its not weird 
but im so caught up in your beauty.

I know im not good at poetry 
and i cant write and the chances that you see this 
is really low.

But your perfect 
and i dont even know you.
but i could talk about you all day 
in the end i just want to be with you.
get to know you.

ive never been high but when im around you 
i feel like im flying.
and i love it just like i love you

this is my secret love for you


4 comments:

  1. Go for it. The pain of regret is worse and burns for longer than the pain of any shame that could occur.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely, I hope you've talked to her, but if not- there's no time like the present. You've got this!! ❤

    ReplyDelete